Dandelion Eghosa is a 26-year-old nonbinary visual artist working with diverse visual mediums and primarily with photography as a means to document critical issues and tell stories about their relationship with their immediate environment. Their interests lie in documenting expressions in everyday life and in highlighting marginalized identities particularly the Afro-LGBTQ+ community.
- 2020- Breda Photo Festival “The best of times, The worst of times” Netherlands
- 2019 - Rele Gallery “Unspoken Rudiments” Debut Solo Exhibition, Lagos Nigeria
- 2018- Rele Gallery “Young Contemporaries” Lagos Nigeria.
- 2018- National Gallery of Zimbabwe ”Equalities of Women” Zimbabwe
- 2018- Rele Gallery “The Experiential Exhibition Art Summit” Lagos Nigeria
AUCTIONS AND WORKSHOPS
Back To Base - Young Contemporaries Art Workshop for Students https://www.goethe.de/ins/ng/en/kul/sup/btb.html
Art House Affordable Art Auction, March 2018.
PUBLICATIONS AND INTERVIEWS
Conversation with Ynaija June 2020
Africa is Now Magazine, November 2019
Brittle Paper – Queer Art Anthology, January 2017